Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Change of Me after working in Singapore

Before Singapore and after quiting my 1st job,
-->
Everyone stops wondering like Alice once they have grown up. Maybe they feel there's nothing much to be wondered in this world OR they have lost their imagination they had once gained during childhood.
I am part of them, until the day I resigned my ever 1st job, until the day when I have had enough lying on the bed day-dreaming, until the day when someone told me I should start blogging, I realize I had lost my wonderland long long time ago. (WED, 06 AUG 2008 12:50 SST)
Now and after coming back from Singapore,
-->
No point day-dreaming to search for wonderland. Always make a step and you'll see the difference. Dreams come true only when you have tried to make a change in your life. I've grown up to know the reality. (WED, 08 June 2011 22:48 SST)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I m kind of liking your attitude :)
gambateh