Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Why stop blogging?

Jen asked me, "Why do you stop blogging? You blog died?"
I said, "Maybe my flame just burnt off, or maybe I don't have too much time to feel lonely."

Well, the purpose that I first started this blog is just to upload all my articles written during my uni days - while I was jobless back in hometown for 2 months. But, the whole idea was just lasted for merely 2 weeks and I gave up. I found it too slow and too troublesome to type chinese words, if compare to writting them on a piece of paper - which the latter one was more satisfying and the first one was more frustrating.

Then, my enthusiasms went off...

Coincidently, I was called for interviews after I started blogging. So how? Of course travelling Seremban - Singapore was more interesting than try&error the PinYing and searching the chinese words from a bar. Hmm... I'm not that kinda advance Chinese Words user who will buy a software and digital writting board.

Ok. Back to my reply to Jen. My actual point of starting this blog again is, I think I'm gonna have too much time after work and shall feel lonely - again. Why? FYI, my beloved Patrick is going back to Msia and leaving me here alone after persuading me I should work in Singapore. ***Though it was my idea at 1st to work in Singapore.*** Just trying to blame him for everything. That's the rights of a dear girlfriend.

Actually, the truth is, tonight's kickoff for me to restart my blogging enthusiasm is, I just attended a friend's be-lated birthday party. It was so well planned by her dear boyfriend - celebrating in Dreamersongs a Live Restaurant. He made two MTVs, and then gave a touching and tear-dropping speech (TTT) to the lucky birthday girl... Then, a bouquet of flowers appeared from nowhere.. And.. And.. My eyes were blinded by sparkling shines from a small box. Yeah... He took out Tiffany ring and proposed. Wow.. Just as romantic as what you can see from a movie. Perfect!!!

Of course, no girl can reject such romance - and agreed to marry. Hehe.. Congratulations to Kevin and Joanne.. Wish you all the best and be happy forever. May God bless you.

After reading to this point, what am I trying to hint here? It's not necessary to find any reason to do something. You'll feel the urge when the time comes, which is like tonight. I feel so happy for my friends here and would like to write this down to share with others. (If there's "others" found this thread) :p

hahaha...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. big clap~ finally u r updating ur blog.. means u really hv lots free time when somebody not b with u :-p

rabbit said...

haha~wow...just got informed that you updated ur blog.jz drop by n say...long time no c (real life or blogging).

something u r trying to imply here...hahahhaha~all the best there..

Anonymous said...

u want me to send this link to Patrick? hahahaha..
but i think if same things happen to me.. i will really feel sorry for the guy who brave to do this to me.. coz i will kept all the presents, say Thank you and NO!
i still wanna take a knot~

merenda-la-crochet said...

surprise surprise...
I didnt expect there will be anyone who notice my blog update ler.. Jen, you're the 1st one~~

Thanks gals for supporting my blog wo.. hehe..

No need to send the link to Pat Pat lar... he was with me that nite when the proposal happened. And, i also told him that i dont like such kind of surprises.. Unless you're already prepared to get married, if not, no matter what your answer is, someone will get hurt.

Anonymous said...

ya...actually sometimes so 佩服the guy so brave to propose in front of so many ppl.. if the girl say NO, then is really hurt..