hmm... i found that recently less and less posts on my blog. Life is getting busier, mind is getting tired, mood is getting unsteady => Losing the inspiration of life.
Sometimes, I do wonder, is it worthy that I hang on and stay away from my home? I'm having home sick and love sick. So so so sick..
Two more months it makes 1 year of me staying here in Singapore. Feel like I have achieved so little, except having many thoughts of how my life should be. I guess, the biggest thing that I did in my life is to buy a condo unit with the earnings I got from my current job. I'm grateful for this, but I just can't find the job satisfaction. Is it because of my attitute or the culture itself?
I have the kinda feeling that I'm lost - I don't know what I really want. Let our Heavenly Father God lead me in his way.
5 comments:
home sick and love sick.. well well well; really, SG is the further places u go for work until now..
without realize u already be in SG 1 yr so fast.. haha.. love sick, coz previously ur dear got acc in SG, but then suddenly left u 1 ppl there?
hehe, coz previously when in kl, u hv much much longer time that need to be stay alone, don't u?
no mar.. last time back in KL, i can go home or meet frens during the wkends.
Now here in sgp, other than housemates, i dont have anyone who is close to me ler..
very different one..
hehehe.. i see..
ya, like situation i m now having.. even though bf not here, but still hv colleagues, friends, and every weekend can back home town :-)
recall my time work super BZ at first jobs... monthly not going back coz every weekends and holidays all need work.. :-P
so cham ar syn syn....
lost of direction in ur life?
then, come back KL to work lor..but it's hard to get one job tat u can really like it...
got ppl says, since u cant change a thing, change urself (which is also hard).
so cham ar syn syn....
lost of direction in ur life?
then, come back KL to work lor..but it's hard to get one job tat u can really like it...
got ppl says, since u cant change a thing, change urself (which is also hard).
Post a Comment