Thursday, July 2, 2009

The late night in the office..

It has been at least 12 months I haven't been working until so late in the office. Arh.. It's so tiring after such long easy life.

I don't know why, suddenly my life become so busy and unbalanced. It feels like everything is not right. Since Monday, I've been reaching home after 9.30pm. And worse part is, I've moved to a further place from my office. Aih...

I'm so hungry... waiting for my pizza delivery in the office, even though i can go home right now. But, when thinking that I won't get any food at home. It's better to stay back and wait for the pizza. Poor me~

I'm waiting for my Nokia E71...

Yea.. finally the pizza has arrived..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe...
compare to last time citibank, 9.30pm is pretty relax jo isn't it? hahahha... add oil la!

merenda-la-crochet said...

ehh... different kind of stress. Last time I just need to worry about my development schedule. Right now, I need to plan the whole piece - yet, it's just one small piece of the overall project.

Project Management ain't easy ler...

Anonymous said...

true de! hehehe, i hv the experience to lead my small dev team to do project n migration, so understand ur pressure too :-) vry high responsibility..