Still I'm learning, to work smart, you really need to be smart enough to organize things in a very efficient way. By doing things out yourself, it's too time consuming, instead you should appoint someone to do that. Hmm.. but who would listen to me? I guess, I still need to explore the tricks.
Another aspect in working smart is, you would need to be clever enough to cover your butt. Sometimes, situations will get out of your control. Always be prepared the reasons and excuses for that, even you would need someone to get sacrificed. Well, this is the cruel cruel world. But I hate this. To me, when things has gone wrong, everyone has the responsibility.
Now I only realise how lucky I am. Comparing my current work with my peer colleagues, I'm having the easiest tasks and better opportunities to perform. My big big boss is watching directly at my performances. So, why should I complain and reluctantly accept the task assigned? I should be happy and excited for that. Ok, from now, I will accept this challenge and start my life all over again~ Fight ar~~
PS: I will try to be the last one standing. Gambate~
1 comment:
Cool, pick up the passionate, just do it! :-)
Post a Comment