Sunday, June 21, 2009

It's expensive to build a home..

After two days of surveying the housing stuffs, my conclusion is, you need a lot a lot of cash to build a comfy and stylish home. Furnitures, electrical appliances, mattresses, etc. They're so costly until you feel that our parents had sacrificed so much to give us a secured and comfy home for all these years.

Yesterday, I saw a mattress costs $13,999. Oh gosh.. It looks so comfy and I think i would just fall into sleep once I lay on it. But but... too bad.. I have no guts to try on it after looking at the price tag. Ahaha.. I'm too afraid after trying it, there'll be no other mattress I can accept anymore.

So, finally spent 6 hrs of walking from IKEA to Courts to other furniture shops, I've decided to buy the King Koil Stylemaster Posture Support Queen Size Mattress.. And, it costs me $299. Wuwuwu... Sweet dreams can cost you so much money. Anyway, i'll just take it as an investment of my good days lor..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no pay, no gain~
hehehe, anywhere, do u comfirm u are just required to go for tw for "short-term"? hahaha....

merenda-la-crochet said...

aiks.. u are the 2nd one who ask me that ler.. I think I should be able to complete my target in 3 weeks.

My housemate lagi sui~ He said he will occupy my mattress when I'm gone to TW..