Everyone stops wondering like Alice once they have grown up. Maybe they feel there's nothing much to be wondered in this world OR they have lost their imagination they had once gained during childhood.
I am part of them, until the day I resigned my ever 1st job, until the day when I have had enough lying on the bed day-dreaming, until the day when someone told me I should start blogging, I realize I had lost my wonderland long long time ago. (WED, 06 AUG 2008 12:50 SST)
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
I'm the fly without the head~
Fly.. i believe i can fly... Fly without wings? hohoho... nope.. i'm flying without a "head".
Mang zong zong~ Die without a reason..
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i hav this strong feeling in last job... don't know anythings in the system, but need to pretend be an expert to give customer consultancy n solution.. wtf.. haiz, no place call for help somemore
Now i will lagi geng.. I will need to "swallow BIG BONE".
Suddenly, I was informed, I will take care of the whole piece of interfacing systems. Not like mah chai.. I need to handle everything frm zero until delivery.. Oh Gosh. I think killing me is faster..
My big big boss is really a risk player and risk taker. No wonder he can be a Managing Director in such young age. I admire him!~
2 comments:
i hav this strong feeling in last job... don't know anythings in the system, but need to pretend be an expert to give customer consultancy n solution.. wtf.. haiz, no place call for help somemore
Now i will lagi geng.. I will need to "swallow BIG BONE".
Suddenly, I was informed, I will take care of the whole piece of interfacing systems. Not like mah chai.. I need to handle everything frm zero until delivery.. Oh Gosh. I think killing me is faster..
My big big boss is really a risk player and risk taker. No wonder he can be a Managing Director in such young age. I admire him!~
Aih.. Deng ngang siong ar~ hEE yOHH~ Hee Yohh~
Post a Comment