Sunday, June 7, 2009

I hate looking for place to stay..

aarh... In one row for two days, i've been searching for my new unit with my future-housemate. Really troublesome. Either the owner is too fuzzy, or the unit is being "fried" until expensive, or location is too far away.

Today, we viewed one unit in Chai Chee. It's a EA unit (I also dunno what does it mean). Just like a 1300 sqft condo unit - 3 bedrooms, 1 big study room and 1 store room. Other than built-in cupboards, fans and airconds, nothing else is there. Anyway, with the wider space and light timbre floor, I do like it. Feel like I'm no longer living in a "matchbox".

So, hopefully we can get the partial furnished unit at $1.9k.... ^_^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha
i feel the same pain..
and i also hate to pack my things and prepare to mov house.. urghzz....

merenda-la-crochet said...

hmm... we got the unit liao.. but it costs 2k per mth..

will going to share the unit with 2 guys and 1 girl..

yea yea, i'm going to take the master bedroom. But, quite costly when moving in. Gotta invest one big shot on furnitures and electrical appliances.

Anonymous said...

Wah.. u took the master room by urself? cool! u really earn alots there!

Introduce me in ur comp :-p

merenda-la-crochet said...

no lar... where got earn a lot.. with your current salary (if RM1 = S$1), you also can stay in a master room..

I sure you can afford it.. ;)