It's Monday again.. Another hectic Monday~
To most of the people, Monday is always the most hectic and headache day. I hate Monday also. But when you think about it, Monday is the most innocent day of the week. It's just a normal day of a week, just because of the emotions of people it's being hated.
I think Monday is the most meaningful day of the week. Without all those hectic routines, no one will appreciate the rest days. Only when we go through bitter and sour days, we will realise how comfy the sweet and relaxed days are. Without comparisons, no one will appreciate anything and always take for granted.
Just like me, I'm taking for granted on a day like Monday. I've lost the enthusiasm of being a fighter in my career. Why? Is it because of the environment? Or is it because of the people? Or is it just simply because of myself?
I've tried to be nice... but... it's hard...
5 comments:
every 1st day come back to work will be pain.. hehehe..
day-to-day, very fast then it's be friday again! no worry b happy!
haha~i have tried not to be a polar bear...still it's so hard not b...
dunno wat's the purpose there...but then, no pain no gain...cont' to suffer lar...n u will gain(someday)...haha
aih... i just tried to persuade myself not to hate Monday and try to like it a little bit more...
no pain no gain? got pain no gain in pocket.. and only weight gained in belly..
ahahah...
ya wow.. weight really gained..
aiks aiks aiks...
pressure and pain didn't help any in loose weight, sad :-p
pressure and pain only helps on, either loss in your pocket (tend to spend more) or gain in weight (tend to eat more)..
in the end, what is left is .....
Yea.. Dot dot dot..
Post a Comment